Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tag

I got tagged a while back by Crazy Random Musings, so I'm supposed to write in here 5 little known things about me. I have to keep it clean though, just in case any of my family ever reads this thing =(

1. I'm a conservative democrat. Figure THAT one out.
2. I do not believe in any god or higher power, inherent good or inherent evil, infinity or any kind of afterlife.
3. I have a violent streak. That's why I'm on a roller derby team and why I believe I love shooting guns so much.
4. I don't really like my job anymore, and I wish I'd done what my momma said before I went to college. She told me to go into a field that would make me money. WHY WHY WHY didn't I listen to her????
5. If I won the lottery (with enough money), I would not be one of those noble people who would KEEP THEIR JOB. I'd still DO stuff, but it wouldn't be for any kind of real paycheck. What I want to do for a living: NOTHING. I guess that means I should have married rich and old with a heart condition. It's a shame how things don't always work out the way you planned.

And now I'm going to TAG some other people. I don't really know if anybody even reads this stupid blog, so I have no idea who to tag. If I could tag anybody in the world, I'd tag my dog, Tito and my cat Goober. I'd LOVE to know 5 little known things about them!!!

If you are reading this blog, consider yourself tagged. That includes you, Mark.

Muahs to y'all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Titos 5 little known facts
1. The house I live in is a mess, but I love my mommy she takes good care of me.
2. Sometimes I pee on the floor, I only do this when I REALLY need to.
3. When no one is looking I chase goober.
4. I LOVE the dog park, I pee a little just thinking about it.
5. I like to have my face peed on by other dogs, it does not seem to matter what kind of dog either, male or female. Its the best thing in the world.

Anonymous said...

1. The house I live in is a mess.
2. I love my mommy, but some times just to piss her off I pee in random places and watch her run around for a week trying to figure out where.
3. Sometimes I shit outside of my box, so close sometimes my shit touches the box, Why do I shit outside the box? Well because I can.
4. Tito chases me and I hiss at him, sometimes I wish he would leave me alone, but he really can be entertaining some times.
5. I need to lose weight, I really do but lets face it I am a cat oh and mommy likes me MORE!! PS don;t tell Tito it would break his heart

Random Musings said...

hha ha did you like Tito and goobers comments??lol
I am such a smart ass