Friday, January 26, 2007

Clean at last, clean at last. Thank god almighty we are clean at last!

Since we didn't have students today (it was a teacher work day), it was "Take Your Tito to Work Day!" So, my boy got to come to work with me and help me clean up my room. He was such a good helper today that I promised him a trip to the doggie park after work. I came home and took a nap for a while, then my friend Kristalle and I took him to the park. There were two beautiful huskies there that kept him going for a couple of hours solid. He was WIPED OUT when we left.

Since he didn't have a lot of spunk left in him, I decided it would be a good time to give him a bath! Kristalle suggested taking him to the showers by the pool. She's a GENIUS! It was SO much easier out there than in my tub! It was much faster, too. Now Tito is all clean and happy. I'm waiting for him to dry off the rest of the way before I hop into bed. I don't want my covers all wet.

=D

1 comment:

Random Musings said...

Oh and my jacket now smells like wet dog.. but he was such a good puppy