Tuesday, January 2, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year, y'all!!! MUAHS!!!!

This is my third installment of my now famous blog. I had a great new year with my friend, Kristalle. We got all dolled up and went to The Menagerie, which is a predominantly gay hangout. It was SOOOOOOO fun!

I totally forgot to post this blog because of how sick I was after New Year's Eve. I was SUPPOSED to go up to Pasadena, where I was going to camp out so that I'd have a spot to watch the Rose Parade, but I was SO sick, that I decided I needed to stay in the area. Not to be left out of the New Year's Eve activities, Kristalle and I decided to go downtown, where we thought there would be all KINDS of people partying! We did the responsible thing and took a cab down there. We got to the bar NEXT to the gay bar (I have no idea what it's called), where we played some pool against three guys. I sunk three balls on my first shot. Damn, I wish I could do that on PURPOSE!! Part way through our first game, their wedding rings magically disappeared, so we decided to go next door to the gay bar.

I'm pretty sure everybody there thought Kristalle and I were a couple. I hung out with the gay guys who were too tired to dance with their dates, while Kristalle kept showing everyone that she could put her leg over her head. WHAT a talented girl;)

That was the most fun I've had on New Year's Eve in a LOOOOONG time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK in my defense I only did it 2 times...lol (lie) I was drunk and you were for warned... I had so much fun too...
K