Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hellooooo!!!!!

I'm now 32 years old! YAY! Every year that passes by, my life gets better and better. I'm more confident now than I ever have been, and if it keeps getting better like this, KEEP EM COMIN'!!!!

I had a great birthday party. My friends and I hung out at a bar called Liam's in Colton, CA. It was lots of fun. We didn't know what kind of place it was, so my friend Kristalle and I dressed FAR too normally for the environment....BUT, everybody there was different (there were rockabilly types, punk types, high types, tired types, tatooed types, blah, blah blah) so it all worked out. Kristalle was the designated driver for the evening. We went to pick up my derby sister, Crasher, who, decked out in her three mohawks and really cool shoes, fit in at Liams LIKE A GLOVE. We met my friend Robb there. We made him wait an extra half hour for us though. The older you get, the longer it takes to make yourself beautiful. Oh well...

We pretty much sat there chatting, laughing, and drinking for several hours. Crasher may have even convinced Robb to ref for our derby league!! YAY!!!

Well, I had an officially awesome birthday=) My best ones have been in socal. To life!

MUAHS!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so left out... Wish I had been able to make it! I'm really ready for that drink, just can't go anywhere unless someone wants to pick me up! I am happy you had a nice B-day! Where are the pics?
Nani

Random Musings said...

Oh and I should post the brilliant pictures