Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valendog's Day!!!

I have to show you what I got for Valendog's day! I'm the LUCKIEST girl in the WHOLE world!!!!!!!!!!

First I got:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

THIS is my little bucket of snuggley goodness! My Goober McBoober=)

THEN I got:

Insert pic of tito bean here.

THIS is my little smoochie poochie, Tito. As you can see, his little eyes are PERFECT! You didn't see them before, but they were icky.

Here's the REALLY cute part. They boys went in together on a Valentine's Day present for their mommy. See, GOOBER made a poo in his box (thank GOD he's done with the floor for the time being) and Tito got it out and brought it to me in his cute litte mouth package! THEN he tried to give me lots of slobber kisses. Oh HELL no!

Today was a good day. I love my boys. They're the bestest!!!

No comments: