Monday, February 19, 2007

Break-ups suck

Everybody's wanted something they can't have...but when it's people, it's particularly difficult. Mark and I broke up tonight. It was mutual. Even though I really care for him, there's only so much of your life you can change, so much of your time you can spare, so much of who you are that you can let go.

There are a lot of self doubts that surface after a break up, feelings of failure...but what are you SUPPOSED to do when you know you just can't be the person the other wants you to be?

Tonight we walked away, and it's breaking my heart. He was - and still is - very special to me.

I'm not suitable for human consumption at the moment. I'm depressed, cranky and need chocolate.

In other news, my little darling, Tito spent the whole day with me. I went to Claremont this morning to pick up some free stuff for the band room, and baby boy wanted to come to help. We loaded the truck, and the lady we were picking up from even thought he was so cute that she let Tito take her for a walk!

No matter how crummy a day I have, ALL I have to do is be with my baby boys and they make me smile =D

Derby calls!

Bye for now.

No comments: