Monday, February 12, 2007

Goober the Heinous

Tito, my cute, beautiful, Mr. Perfect, is no longer the cute adorable little love muffin that everybody thinks he is. I mean, to ME he's every bit as perfect as he was yesterday, as he was the day before, as he was the day before that. But the nastiness coming out of his poor, red, scratchy little eyeball makes people think he's ishy and contageious. His little kissies are still so perfect!

Kristalle got a new puppy, and I was worried that she had some poo on her or something that found its way into Tito's eye, but the doctor suggested that he "bumped into something." When I asked Tito about it, he said, "It's nothing, Mom. I fell down the stairs...er...I ran into the door...er...." It was then that I realized that Goober has been abusing my darling little Tito. I love both of my beautiful boys, but what are you gonna do? I had Goober arrested. He's been charged with domestic voilence and called me to ask for bail. That cat has SOME nerve. HA!

No comments: