Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to MEEEE!!!!!

My birthday is tomorrow, and I remembered!!! YAY!!!!

I'm going out with friends to see a band. WEEEHOOO!!!!

My friend, Kristalle, decided that I need to be more girly by carrying a purse. So she got me TWO!!!!

I wanted to get a star tattooed on my forehead, but she said I should use this instead:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


But then she said I needed something pink and fun and frilly and girly, so she got me a dead bunny too!!! YAY!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the coolest part:

My daddy, the GREATEST man in the world picked out the most beautiful earrings from when my parents went to Mexico. My momma sent me the very coolest birthday card that she made and sent me a wonderful present that TOTALLY matches the decor!!!!

My parents rock!!! So does my Kristalle!!!

No comments: