Friday, December 22, 2006

Happy Holidays!

SO, whatcha all doin' for the HOLIDAYS? I'm spending Christmas Eve with my friend, Kristalle, her husband, her brother-in-law, and probably the new little love of his life? Who knows who else will be there. I'm going to bop over to Pasadena for New Year's Eve and New Year's Day. I'm dreading having to write "2007" on all my checks.

I JUST started/finished my Christmas shopping for my mom, dad, and brother and sister (Zoey and Razzle, who are both labs). I got it all on amazon.com so I wouldn't have to go to the post office. I was there once already this month. Talk about a big MESS.

My momma and my poppa sent me a box of goodies for Christmas that came today. They packed my box full of stuff for my Goober McBoober and my Tito Bean. I was as excited as I remember being when I was a kid at the presents my babies were getting=D I wonder if that's what it's like when you have your own kids...assuming you don't drown them in the pre-season shopping rush...

ANYWAY, Goober McBoober got some tiny Fancy Fest cans (that still have the food in em!) and a cute little plate to put the moist food he's just going to puke up seconds after he eats it on! AWE! And Tito Bean got some Mighty Dog moist food and a cute bone shaped dish that says, "Master of the House!" (Good thing Goober can't read yet!) I thought originally that the money they sent was for me, but I think they meant it for the cat and dog....I also thought the cute Serenity angel was for me, but I thought about it for a while and think I KNOW BETTER. It's for Goober or Tito. Whatever. I'm stealing their money, and I'm going to go CRAZAYYYY - YAY!!! But I am NOT using their dishes.

So this is my first blog entry. It's as boring as most I see out there, but if anybody cares, here it is...

Love, peace, joy, and happiness to y'all!!! MUAHS!!!

;)

3 comments:

Random Musings said...

WEEHOOO
I get to be the first comment...weehoo..
It takes little to ammuse me.

mlk_n_cookies said...

Anything you ask m'dear. Yeah, so she (the same doc) sent me on a wild goose chase to a medical supply store on...Magnolia maybe...only to find out that the store closed a year and a half earlier. It was supposed to re-open and hadn't as of July. Btw, are YOU now responsible for scattering the old lady's ashes? It sounds as if she was abandoned.

Patty said...

I visited by way of Random's blog. You made me smile then laugh out loud, and while it doesn't take much to entertain me, I definitely have to disagree with you that your post was boring. I enjoyed it and hope you continue to post.