Monday, March 19, 2007

It's been a long time since my last confession...

Yes, yes it has.

Well, life is good. I'm happily single, REALLY busy, thinking about buying a condo, planning on buying a motorcycle, and still doing derby.

I saw 300 last weekend with Crazy Random Musings, her husband and her brother in law. We were going to grab a bite to eat, which I intended to snarf as quickly as possible before the movie. Crazy, who I might add, is ACTUALLY crazy, decided we were going to "sneak" the food in. We had two huge to-go containers that she put under her sweater she was carrying over her arm. I'm not sure if it would have been POSSIBLE to be any more obvious. In fact, I'm pretty sure not.

We were making our way to the theater, when her plan suddenly collapsed and the food went tumbling to the ground. It didn't fall out of the containers, but the cheers from passers by surly didn't help us stay incognito...As we went into the theater, the security guard was eyeing Crazy suspiciously. As we walked by, I half expected him to tackle her, demanding she discard her contraband IMMEDIATELY. He just looked. We got into the complex realizing we purchased one ticket for the correct movie and three tickets for the wrong one. So we stole into the illegal theater for the movie we actually wanted to see, and we were off. The theater was packed. My pad thai stunk to high heaven. We were fugitives, and I was definately sweating. My god, we could have been kicked out, banned from the theater, or WORSE!

In any event, we watched the movie without incident. Our neighbors didn't turn us in to the po-po, the little movie people didn't confiscate our grub, and the movie was cool.

Love y'all!

MUAHS!

1 comment:

Random Musings said...

OK this is my favorite post ever..haha I could not have made it any funnier....